Thursday, August 14, 2008

You Went Camping with a Baby?!




Yes, I did, and he rocked! This is my blog so I can brag all I want. :) He was awesome! He barely fussed! We had a great time; we wished we could have stayed longer. It was a lot of work for just a weekend, but I am so glad we went. We went with our dear friends: Cheri, Chris, Nate, Monique and Simon. Acadia was absolutely gorgeous too, and the weather was pretty good too. Friday night it drizzled but nothing serious.


Some highlights for me were:


Spending tons of time in the car with my best friend Cheri and singing and talking and laughing.

Making wonderful memories with such good and dear people that mean the world to me.

Seeing the beautiful scenery.

Having a bird land on Monique's head.

Listening to my friends sing around the campfire.
Russ' invention of Sm'Oreos.

Spending the whole weekend with my son.


(And I don't know why I can't seem to put photos in my blogs randomly---why do they always stay on the top! UGH!)

2 comments:

cmae said...

We had a great time too!

Kate Stoddard said...

He just gets cuter by the day!!!!!