Thursday, August 23, 2007

Officially in the Second Trimester







Okay, so last night I was walking the dogs, and there is a lady in the neighborhood who likes to pet the dogs. So I stopped and talked with her a minute. She asked me, "Are you still pregnant?" Then the guy sitting next to her said, "You can't be pregnant; you don't look it." What horrible things to say! It makes me laugh though...I can't wait until I am further along and hear what people have to say. I have already gotten a few horror labor stories too!


We picked up the baby furniture the other night. Russ was so excited that he just wanted to starting painting the babies room. He said he didn't want to work on the outside of the house anymore and just wants to paint the room. We can't really paint until the ceilings upstairs are done. Plus with our new roomie, we have no place to move anything! But we are really excited and just want to work on that room. It makes it feel even more real!
I have a more recent photo of the ultrasound...I will need to scan that so I can post it. I can really start to feel my belly grow...so I can't wait until I go for my appt on Sept. 11th and see how much the little one has grown!

1 comment:

Kate Stoddard said...

Enjoy every moment, even those that don't feel so enjoyable. The ultrasounds for me were the best part, especially the first one. To see that there really was something growing inside of me was amazing. I still tear up thinking about it. Once he or she is born, you will wonder what you ever did without them. A child is truly something to be cherished.